If you have any questions or would like more information, our advisors will be happy to help.
For all general inquiries call (770)732-0982
Or fill in our contact form:
We would be happy to discuss your needs in person. We are located at:
560 Thornton Rd. Ste. 106,
Lithia Springs, GA
Fax: (770) 732-1283
Join Our Team
We are always looking for dedicated individuals to join our broad team of home health care staff.
Seeking GA Licensed Psychologist (1099) – West of Atlanta, GA
Located West of Atlanta, GA in Lithia Springs, GA, Sweetwater Psychological Associates, LLC has been in operation since 1989 and in its current location for over 10 years. Our practice offers child, adolescent, family, couples and adult outpatient mental health services.
Sweetwater Psychological Associates, LLC is seeking a licensed psychologist to join our practice. Candidates must be licensed to practice in the state of Georgia and are preferably credentialed or eligible for credentialing on managed care panels, Medicaid, and Medicare. A strong candidate must be able to perform psychological evaluations and provide therapy across a broad age range.
This position is a contract position that offers furnished office space and support with scheduling, billing and insurance credentialing. Administrative support is provided during the weekdays. Additionally, flexible hours of operation are available for psychologists to successfully build their practice, including evenings and weekends.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please fax or email your resume and cover letter to:
Sweetwater Psychological Associates, LLC
Attn: Dr. K. Lewis
We are currently offering one training position in psychological testing and case conceptualization. Clinical cases primarily involve individuals who present with a variety of mental health illnesses, accompanying cognitive symptoms, and/or comorbid medical illnesses (e.g., PTSD, ADHD, learning disorders, mood disorders). Populations served range in age from early childhood to adults.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Assist with clinical interviews
– Administration of psychological tests
– Scoring and interpretation of psychological tests
– Report writing
–20+ hours per week (flexibility to work daytime, evenings, and weekend hours is required)
*Course credit can be earned if approved by the trainee’s graduate school program.
– Master’s degree in psychology (or other related social science field) from an APA approved institution and completion of an assessment course sequence
– Completion of Bachelor’s degree in psychology (or other related social science field) will be considered
– Skill working with children and adults of culturally and economically diverse backgrounds, evidenced by prior training experiences is a must
– excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership skills, efficiency, dependability, and organization
– knowledgeable of psychological testing administration (cognitive and achievement testing), scoring, and interpretation
– personal attributes desired include being proactive, goal oriented, reliable, and personable
How to Apply
Send resume and letter of interest to Shannon Bragg (Office Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or faxes.