Join Our Team
We are currently looking for dedicated individuals to join our broad team of home health care staff.
At Sweetwater Psychological Associates, LLC, we believe that mental health is health. Our mission is to provide quality service and follow best practices to help our clients improve their lives and achieve their goals. Our clinicians are skilled and devoted to serving others in pursuit of a happier, healthier, and more successful life.
Sweetwater Psychological Associates LLC is seeking licensed mental health providers to join our growing practice. We love what we do and encourage others with the same zest for counseling and serving others to apply.
Who we are:
· Psychologist owned outpatient mental health private practice group
· Located West of Atlanta, GA and in operation since 1989
· Provide child, adolescent, family, couples and adult outpatient therapy and psychological testing
What we need:
· Licensed by the State of Georgia to provide counseling and/or psychological testing services
· Full-time Contract (minimum of 25 hours per week)
· Part-time Contract (minimum of 15 hours per week)
· Ability to provide psychological evaluations remotely/ in-person
· Ability to provide family therapy and/or couples therapy remotely/ in-person
· Ability to provide individual therapy (children and adolescents) remotely/ in-person
· Ability to provide individual therapy (adults) remotely/ in-person
What we give:
Our clinicians are supported with building a successful private practice. We offer:
· Flexibility with your schedule
· Credentialing with insurance panels
· Office Manager for administrative support, scheduling and client customer service
· Claims submission and billing support
· Access to Electronic Health Record platform
Why join our practice:
· A supportive and collaborative environment
· Positive minded colleagues
· Autonomy and flexibility in building your own successful practice.
· Opportunity to develop niche
· Assistance with CAQH and insurance credentialing
Who should apply:
· Individuals licensed by the State of Georgia to provide counseling and/or psychological testing services
· Psychologists (PhD, PsyD)
· Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
· Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
· Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT)
· Individuals who are independent and driven
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Sweetwater Psychological Associates, LLC
Attn: Kenia J. Lewis, PhD; (fax) 770-732-1283
*postponed until 2023*
We are currently offering one training position in psychological testing and case conceptualization. Clinical cases primarily involve individuals who present with a variety of mental health illnesses, accompanying cognitive symptoms, and/or comorbid medical illnesses (e.g., PTSD, ADHD, learning disorders, mood disorders). Populations served range in age from early childhood to adults.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Assist with clinical interviews
– Administration of psychological tests
– Scoring and interpretation of psychological tests
– Report writing
–20+ hours per week (flexibility to work daytime, evenings, and weekend hours is required)
*Course credit can be earned if approved by the trainee’s graduate school program.
– Master’s degree in psychology (or other related social science field) from an APA approved institution and completion of an assessment course sequence
– Completion of Bachelor’s degree in psychology (or other related social science field) will be considered
– Skill working with children and adults of culturally and economically diverse backgrounds, evidenced by prior training experiences is a must
– excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership skills, efficiency, dependability, and organization
– knowledgeable of psychological testing administration (cognitive and achievement testing), scoring, and interpretation
– personal attributes desired include being proactive, goal oriented, reliable, and personable
How to Apply
Send resume and letter of interest to Attn: Kenia Lewis, Ph.D. email@example.com. Please no phone calls or faxes.